UPSC AO Recruitment 2022: Recently The Union Public Service Commission has issued vacancy notification for Administrative Officer Post. Interested & eligible candidate can apply on www.upsconline.nic.in.
What you can get from this article :-
- Job Notification overview
- Number of post details
- How to apply error free for UPSC AO Recruitment 2022
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Overview :-
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor and Administrative Officer|
|Number of Post||39|
|Age Limit||Assistant Professor -35 Years Administrative Officer -45 to 50 years|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post-Graduate and Other qualifications|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2022|
|Last Date to Takeout Print||01/04/2022|
we recommend all the candidate to read official Notification once before applying. we have given advertisement link below by clicking on it you can check official Notification copy.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Post for Assistant Editor (Telugu)- 1
- Post for Photographic Officer- 1
- Post for Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)- 1
- Posts for Technical Officer – 4
- Posts for Driller-in-Charge, Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mechanical) – 3
- Posts for Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)- 23
- Posts for System Analyst – 3
- Post for Senior Lecturer (General Medicine)- 1
- Post for Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)- 1
- Post for Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease)- 1
Educational Qualifications For UPSC AO Recruitment 2022
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, or Unani Medicine, as well as a Postgraduate degree or equivalent from a recognised Board, University, or Institution.
Candidates should be 35 years old or younger, with a maximum age of 50 years.
Relaxation of age for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per government regulations. For more clarity read official notification
Notification 2022 of the Union Public Service Commission
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.25/-.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates Application Fee Nil.
Selection Procedure will held in two steps
How to Apply for UPSC AO Recruitment 2022?
- First go to www.upsconline.nic.in Official website
- Then select anyone of the post & click on ‘Apply Now’ option
3. Then an important instruction page will open you can read it for once, below of it you can see ‘Next’ button click on it.
4. A new page will open on which click on ‘New Registration’ option.
5. Then a new page will open fill in your personal & academic qualification
6. Take a printout of copy in the end after completion of registration.
Hurry Grab this opportunity, we will keep bringing such new opportunities for you. we will recommend everyone before applying online please read official notification. If there is any error that you feel like need to rectification than please let us know, Thank you For you time!!