Chethana Raj, a well-known Kannada actor, died of complications following “fat-free” cosmetic surgery at an in-house hospital in Bengaluru.
On Monday, the actress’ lungs reportedly filled with fluid and she suffered a heart attack. According to the charges, the surgery was done in a hospital ICU that lacked the necessary equipment.
There is also an allegation that Chethana did not tell her parents before to the operation, and that a friend signed the permission form.
Fans and acquaintances of Chethana are in shock, and the occurrence has sparked a debate regarding the safety of cosmetic surgery treatments and how body image concerns and the desire to look a specific way may lead to death.
We have gathered information about liposuction. It is known as fat-free cosmetic surgery, and it may have caused the young actress’ misfortune.
What Is Liposuction Surgery?
“During liposuction surgery, stubborn regions of body fat that are resistant to diet and exercise are eliminated.
This is conducted on individuals between the ages of 18 and 65. The patient must be adequately evaluated before to surgery to ensure they are fit to undertake the treatment.
From the sources we got to know that “People who are close to their optimum weight, have a little amount of extra fat, and wish to eliminate it are candidates for liposuction.
Some individuals market liposuction as a treatment for obesity. Absolutely not. Dietary restriction, increased physical activity, and a balanced diet are the greatest tips for combating obesity.
In addition, he claims that mishaps might occur when the hands are not much trained to handle such surgeries. During liposuction there is a significant amount of fluid movement, and obese people may experience certain problems too.
Expected Reasons of Chethana Raj Death
Sources believes that lignocaine overdose might have occurred during the treatment, which may have led to the sad situation in the absence of medical services, given that Chethana Raj did not appear to suffer from obesity.
Lignocaine is frequently used to anaesthetize the body during medical operations. “In the event of a lignocaine overdose, the brain enters a profound slumber; there might be cardiac toxicity, where the heart is functional but is unable to pump much blood and the pulse rate increases dramatically.
“Because the medication is slowly metabolised from the body, regaining consciousness requires nocturnal breathing when these issues arise.
If you are at a tiny center with inadequate resources, patient mortality is inevitable
According to the expert, liposuction is a commonly done procedure; nevertheless, it must be conducted by trained and certified personnel, and the proper infrastructure must be in place.
Also Check: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Newborn Baby Dies