IGNOU Admit Card 2021-22 www.ignou.ac.in: IGNOU conducts term-end Exams (TEE) twice per year for students who are enrolled in various courses offered by the university. The TEE tests are typically held every year in the months of June and December. every year. the IGNOU TEE Admit Card is usually issued at least seven days prior to the start of the exam, which is accessible. IGNOU TEE December examination schedule is already published by the institution.
IGNOU Admit Card 2021-22
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is among the most prestigious open universities around the globe. It provides a variety of courses in UG, PG, Research, and Certificate courses for students across the nation. It offers two exams at the end of each term i.e. TEE throughout the year. One TEE is held in June and the second in December. In general, the admit card for the end-of-term exam is given at least a week prior to the date of the examination.
If we receive any information concerning IGNOU TEE Dec 2021 admits card, we will update this page. IGNOU TEE December 2021 admission card, then the details will be made available here.
Students seeking IGNOU End term hall tickets are advised to read this article. We have provided information regarding the hall ticket issue date along with the exam date, how to obtain your hall tickets, the exam centre, etc.
IGNOU Admit Card Dec 2021 – An Overview
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|Article category||Admit card|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|TEE Exam Session||Dec 2021|
|Admit Card release date||25th Feb 2022|
|Examination Date||4 to 11 March 2022|
IGNOU TEE Exam Important Dates 2021 (Dec Exam)
|Date of issue of admit card||25th Feb 2022|
|Date of commencement of exam||4 March 2022|
|Last date of the exam||11 March 2022|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
IGNOU Admit Card Particulars
The following details are likely to be included on the tickets for the halls.
- Name of the Learner
- Registration Number.
- Hall ticket number.
- Birth date
- Name of the program
- Program code
- Date of the exam
- The time of the examination
- The examination centre and the centre code
- Photograph of the student
- Instructions relevant to the exam
IGNOU Center for Exams at the End of Term
Exam centres will be provided on the admission card. The assignment of exam centres is made according to a first come first basis. The exam centres are allocated to the students according to the choices made by them when they fill out the registration form for the examination.
You must show up at the centre of the exam in accordance with the date and time stated on the admission card. The exam centre once allocated will not be changed, and therefore no correspondence about the same will be accepted from the institution.
What happens if the student Identity card is stolen or lost?
Alongside admission cards, applicants are also required to bring their student ID issued by IGNOU at the examination centre. Without a valid admit card and a student identification card, no student will be permitted to enter the exam room. Many times, learners lose their identity cards.
In this situation, it is mandatory for applicants to request a duplicate identification card prior to the start of the exam. The applicants must apply at the appropriate Regional Centre so that they are able to get their ID card in time.
The most important points to consider with IGNOU Hall Tickets
The admission ticket for IGNOU TEE Exam for the December session is expected to be out soon.
- The exam datesheet as well as the admission card are scheduled to be announced through the university’s official site.
- Admission card can be downloaded via the official website of the institution or through the link provided on this webpage using the enrollment number.
- There is no admit card to be sent via post.
- It is mandatory for all learners to have a copy of the hall ticket and student ID card to the centre of examination at the date of the the exam.
- Candidates who’ve lost their ID card may apply for a replacement card from the regional center prior to the exam, as without a student’s ID they are not allowed to take the test.
- Every update on the exam is published via the official portal from the IGNOU.
- In the meantime, until they receive their admit card, students are advised to study for the exam regularly and check the official website to get the latest information.
How do I get the official IGNOU TEE admission card?
In order to download their admit cards online, the candidates need to follow the simple steps below.
- Visit the official website that is operated by IGNOU i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Results” tab that is located on the home page.
- Click on the “Hall Admission Ticket/Ticket” option.
- Click on the Dec 2021 TEE hall ticket option from the list of options available.
- Enter the nine-digit enrollment number. and then choose the program. Select program. Click the “submit” button, and then proceed to the next step.
- The ticket for the hall will be available.
- Look up the details on the page.
- Print and download a copy of it and keep it secure until the day of the test.
The Student Information Number. 29572513 , 29572514
For further details, learners are able to contact their regional centers. Contact information of regional centers is provided below.
|Regional Centre||Contact No.||Regional Centre||Contact No.|
|Aizwal||0389-2391692, 0389-2395260||Aligarh||0571-2700120, 0571-2701365|
|Bangalore||080-26654747, 080-26657376||Bhagalpur||0641-2610055, 0641-2610077|
|Bhopal||0755-2578455, 0755-2578454, 0755-2578452||Bhubaneshwar||0674-2971071, 0674-2301352|
|Chennai||044-26618438, 26618039||Cochin||0484-2340203, 0484-2348189|
|Delhi 1||011-26990083, 011-26990082||Delhi 2||011-23392374, 011-23392376, 011-23392377|
|Delhi 3||011-25088939, 011-25088944||Deoghar||8986646561, 8986613424|
|Gangtok||03592-231102, 03592-270923||Guwahati||0361-2343785, 0361-2343771|
|Itanagar||0360-2247538, 0360-2351705||Jabalpur||0761-2600411, 0761-2609896|
|Jaipur||0141-2785730, 0141-2396427, 0141-2781079, 0141-2396526||Jammu||0191-2546529, 0191-2579572|
|Madurai||0452-2380733, 0452-2380775m||Mumbai||022-25923159, 022-25925540|
|Nagpur||0712-2536999, 0712-2537999||Noida||0120-2405012, 0120-2405014|
|Port Blair||03192-242888, 03192-230111||Pune||020 – 25671867, 020 – 25651124, 020 – 25671864|
|Raghunathganj||03483 – 271555, 03483 – 271666||Raipur||0771-2971322, 0771-2283285|
|Rajkot||0281-2572988||Ranchi||0651 – 2244688, 0651 – 2244699|
|Saharsa||06478-219015, 06478-219018||Shillong||0364-2551010, 0364-2550102, 0364-2550088|
|Srinagar||0194-2311258, 0194-2311251||Trivandrum||0471-2344113, 0471-2344120, 0471-2344132|
|Varanasi||0542-2368622, 0542-2369629||Vatakara||0496-2525281, 0496-2516055|
|Vijayawada||0866-2565253, 0866-2565959||Vishakhapatnam||0891-2511200, 0891-2511300|
For any query, Learners can post their questions about IGNOU TEE 2021 hall ticket in the comments section below.