How to Survive a Nuclear War: It’s been all over the news lately. Russia has been making some pretty cryptic comments about nuclear weapons, and many people are starting to worry that a nuclear war may be on the horizon. But don’t worry! In this blog post, we will discuss why the nuclear war will never happen, and what you can do to survive if it does.
probability of nuclear war
The probability of a nuclear war between Ukraine and Russia is very low. The main reason for this is that nuclear war would be incredibly destructive, and neither side wants to see that happen. Additionally, both sides know that in this geopolitical tussle this very step can cause millions of life which can be detrimental to their image of a friendly future.
Also Read: List of Countries with Nuclear Weapons in 2022
effects of nuclear war
Nuclear war would be incredibly destructive. It would cause widespread damage to infrastructure, and it would kill millions of people. Additionally, nuclear war would have a devastating effect on the environment. The nuclear fallout would contaminate the air, water, and soil, and it would make large parts of the world uninhabitable.
Why Nuclear War Will Never Happen
nuclear war will never happen because it would be too destructive. Even if one side was able to win, the damage would be so great that it would not be worth it. Additionally, nuclear weapons are a deterrent, because both sides know that if they use them, they will be destroyed as well.
What You Can Do To Survive If Nuclear War Does Happen
If nuclear war does happen, there are some things you can do to survive. First, it is important to have a plan. You should know where you will go and what you will do if a nuclear attack happens. Additionally, you should have supplies set aside, including food, water, and medical supplies. Finally, you should stay calm and follow the instructions of the authorities, as they will know what to do in order to keep everyone safe.
Nuclear war Survival Kit Guide
- Canned food biscuits, cold cuts chocolates, cold cuts, and other food items that don’t require cooking and can last for months. When you go out of the shelter,, there may not be food on hand. All of the food items could be radiation-treated.
- Minimum of 1.5 7 liters or gallons of drinking water per day. This is the amount of water a person should drink over the course of 14 days. Calculate the amount of water consumed. If you are able to transport more fluid water carry it as you might encounter radiation-treated water as you go out.
- A measuring cup to prevent disputes or confusion about the amount of water consumed.
- Kits for first aid that include everything you need to treat the individuals you plan to safeguard may require over the course of two weeks.
- Gas masks and PPE kit for everyone.
- Radio powered by batteries to keep an eye on the current situation.
- Battery-operated torches.
- One walkie-talkie powered by batteries for each person. Mobile phones are useless should there be nuclear attack.
- Extra batteries of every type for all gadgets.
- Warm clothes and blankets as the temperature may drop as a result of the reduced light levels.
- Toilet tissue, hygiene items soap for all purposes (which is used only whenever you absolutely need it since water is the hardest to find) also underwear.
Nuclear war is a scary prospect, but it is important to remember that it is very unlikely to happen. However, it is still important to be prepared, just in case. By following the tips in this blog post, you will be prepared for anything that comes your way. nuclear war or any uncertainty!
Note: All these information are gathered from online available resources & it is author’s personal opinion. We don’t take responsibility of it’s reliability.