About ESPN Plus
ESPN Plus is basically an add-on to the core linear networks of ESPN. If you are an entertainment lover, then we are sure ESPN Plus will give you amazing experience as it offers a wide range of live matches, highlights, documentaries, extended coverage, and other related content at a very affordable subscription price. As of July, 2022, the platform had over 22.8 million subscribers.
Some of ESPN Plus’s content is offered exclusively to its cable subscribers via ESPN3 and the Watch ESPN application. Thus, ESPN Plus does not include access to these services. Such services are still available through television providers only, and this is why some of ESPN’s sports rights are not included on ESPN Plus.
All of us know that ESPN Plus is amazing in terms of content and services, but still, there can be a number of reasons to cancel the subscription to this streaming service. So, if you are also searching for some help on “how to cancel an ESPN Plus subscription”, you may follow the required steps to save your money.
Keep reading this article to find out how to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription in 2022 from the app, through a web browser, or via the service that you signed up for. The steps you will need to follow to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription depend solely on how you have signed up for the service.
Also Read:- Sony PS5 Restock Sale
Steps to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription from Google Play & Apple App Store
If you have signed up for ESPN+ through Google Play or the Apple App Store, then you must follow the below given instructions to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription.
Steps to Cancel Subscription From Google Play:
- Open the Play Store app.
- Click on the three bars on the top left side of your screen
- Now, click on the “Subscriptions” tab and select the ESPN Plus subscription option there.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and find the “Cancel subscription” tab.
- Click on the “Cancel subscription” tab and confirm to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription.
Steps to Cancel Subscription From Apple App Store:
Those who subscribed to an iPhone or iPad using their Apple ID to handle the payment for ESPN Plus will have to cancel their subscription through the Subscriptions menu on their device, or the App Store.
- Firstly, go to the Settings app.
- Then click on the device name, visible at the top of your screen.
- Now, search for the “iTunes & App Store” tab.
- Scroll to the “Subscriptions” option and click on it.
- Now find the ESPN Plus icon and click it.
- Then, tap on the “Cancel subscription” option and confirm your selection to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription.
Steps to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription from your Mobile/PC
You can cancel your ESPN Plus subscription using a web browser on your mobile phone or computer very easily. One must follow the below-mentioned steps while having a stable Internet connection to cancel the ESPN Plus subscription.
- Open a web browser, preferably Google Chrome, and visit the official website, www.espn.in
- If you are not logged into your account, enter your login credentials and tap on “Log In.”
- Now go to the management page of your subscription by clicking on “Manage.”
- Then, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option and opt to choose a reason for cancellation.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” tab.
Your ESPN account won’t be deleted after cancelling the Plus subscription, and you can still use it to log in to the ESPN app. However, you won’t be able to access the ESPN Plus section.
Steps to Cancel ESPN Plus subscription from the Disney Bundle
If you are using ESPN Plus as a part of the Disney Plus Bundle, then you will have to cancel the entire bundle subscription to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription. Use these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Open a web browser, preferably Google Chrome, and go to Disney Plus.
- If you are not already logged in to your account, fill in the required details and login.
- Now click on your profile icon and then on the “Account” button.
- Find the “Disney Bundle” tab under the subscriptions and click on that.
- Now, click on “Cancel Subscription” and mention a reason for the cancellation.
- Finally, confirm the cancellation.
More about ESPN
ESPN is among the most popular American over-the-top subscription video streaming platforms available in the United States. It is owned by Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution, in partnership with ESPN Inc., which is a joint endeavor between The Walt Disney Company ( 80% stake) and Hearst Communications (remaining 20% stake).
ESPN is one of three flagship subscription streaming brands of Disney in the United States, alongside Hulu and Disney. The platform operates with the use of Disney subsidiary BAMTech technology, which is now known as Disney Streaming Services.
We hope that you were able to get some brief guidance on “how to cancel the ESPN Plus subscription” through this article. Keep visiting this website regularly for more such articles across different domains. To send any sort of queries or suggestions, feel free to write in the comment box.