The notification for UPCATET 2022 has been released. For admission to various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses, the Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) will be held. Candidates who pass the written entrance exam will be admitted to universities that accept UPCATET scores. In the following post, candidates can learn more about UPCATET 2022.
1st March 2022: Updates: The application process for UPCATET 2022 has begun. Interested applicants can apply online until April 30, 2022.
Dates for UPCATET 2022 have been announced.
|Online Application Form starts from||01 March 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||30 April 2022|
|Form Correction Window||01 to 05 May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||01 June 2022|
|Exam Date||16 & 17 June 2022|
|Result Declaration||30 June 2022|
|Submit registration fee for Online Counselling||03 July 2022|
|UG & Diploma courses||July 2022|
|PG courses||July 2022|
|Ph.D.||2nd week of July 2022|
|Upload document for Online Counselling|
|UG & Diploma courses||1st week of June 2022|
|PG courses||3rd week of June 2022|
|Ph.D.||2nd week of July 2022|
|The first online counseling process|
|UG & Diploma courses||3rd week of June 2022|
|PG courses||4th week of June 2022|
|Ph.D.||3rd week of July 2022|
|The second offline counseling process|
|UG & Diploma courses||1st week of July 2022|
|PG courses||2nd week of July 2022|
|The third online Counselling process for All courses||1st week of August 2022|
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Bachelor in Fisheries Science/Veterinary Science: 12th Standard with 60 percent marks in appropriate subject
- B.Sc. (Hon) Home Science: 60 percent in 12th Standard Arts with Home Science / PCB/PCM/PCMB/Agricultural Science
- M.Sc. Agriculture Biochemistry/Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Economics & Management/ Agronomy/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Technology/ Live Stock Production and Management/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Soil Science/ Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry: B.Sc. Agriculture with 60%.
- M.Sc. Home Science: 60 percent in BSc Home Science
- Veterinary Science Master’s Degree: B.V Sc & AH with a 5.50 CGPA
- M.Sc. Agriculture Biotechnology/ Meteorology/ Horticulture/ Nematology/ Statistics/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/ Crop Physiology/ Seed Science & Technology/ Soil Conservation& Water Management: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Biotechnology, or Forestry with a minimum of 60%.
- For courses BVS and C & AH, the minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years; for all other courses, the lowest age limit is 16 years and the maximum age limit is 22 years.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates would be allowed a 5-year period of relaxation.
UPCATET 2022 Important Links
|UPCATET Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Registration||Register Here|
|Check Jntuh 2-1 Exam Timetable 2022||Click Here|
|Check SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Date||Click Here|
UPCATET 2022 Application Form
• The UPCATET 2022 application form will be available online.
• Carefully complete all fields on the application form and provide a scanned image of a recent photograph.
• Print a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
• The application form does not need to be forwarded to the official authorities in an off-line/hard copy format.
• For candidates from the OBC and General Categories, the application cost is INR 1250.
• The application cost for SC/ST candidates is INR 1050.
|General and Other Backward Class||INR 1250|
|SC / ST||INR 1050|
• The charge must be paid in the form of a bank draught to any SBI branch.
• The test consists of multiple-choice questions that are objective in nature.
• The exam is 3 hours long for UG, PG (excluding MBA), and 2 hours long for a Ph.D.
• The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi.
• Students receive three marks for each correct answer.
• Candidates are urged to read the questions carefully because each incorrect response will result in a one-point deduction from the total score.
• There are no penalties for not attempting a question
For BSc and BTech courses
|Course Opted||Subjects Covered||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|B.Sc. Agriculture, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry, B.Tech Courses||General Studies, Agriculture Physics, Agriculture Chemistry, Agriculture Zoology, Agriculture Botany, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Statistics, Mathematics||200||600|
|Bachelor Degree in Science courses (Agriculture, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry, and Veterinary Science)||General Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology||200||600|
|B.Sc. Home Science||General Studies, English, Hindi, Sociology, Economics, Geography, Home Science||200||600|
|Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Home Science, B.Tech||General Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||200||600|
For post-graduation courses
|Course Applied for||Subjects Covered||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|M Sc Home science||General Studies, Food & Nutrition, Home Management, Child Development, Home Science, Clothing & Textiles, Statistics||200||600|
|M. SC||General Studies, Veterinary Microbiology, LPM, Surgery & Radiology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Physiology & Biochemistry, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Parasitology, Pathology, Epidemiology & Public Health, Gynaecology, Medicine||200||600|
|Masters in Agriculture and Horticulture||General Studies, Agronomy, Agrometeorology, Horticulture, Soil Science, Agriculture Engineering, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Agriculture Biochemistry, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Entomology, Plant Pathology & Nematology, Agriculture Economics, Seed Technology, Soil Conservation, Statistics, Biotechnology, Forestry||200||600|
• The exam will be held in Banda, Ayodhya, Kanpur, Meerut, Lucknow, and Varanasi, among other locations.
• The exam center will not be changed once it has been assigned.
• If there are no seats available at the chosen exam center, the next closest center will be assigned.
Counseling for UPCATET 2022
• Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit-cum-reservation-cum-choice available at the time of counseling, and seats will be allotted on the basis of merit-cum-reservation-cum-choice available at the time of counseling.
• The counseling letter is required because it will include information such as the counseling session’s date, time, and location.
• Counseling letters can be downloaded from the official website by candidates.
• Attend the counseling session on the day and time specified in the letter.
Documents needed for the counseling
• A copy of the online application form that has been downloaded.
• Certificates and mark sheets from Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs
• A copy of the sport weight certificate in its original form
• A total of five passport photos
• Photocopies of Class X and XII certificates and mark sheets that have been attested
• Uttar Pradesh state domicile certificate issued by the authorized authority
• A certificate of good character and conduct
• Certificate for the OBC category
• A copy of the transfer/migration certificate in its original form
• Two INR 500 bank draughts (as counseling cost) and INR 5,000 bank draughts (as initiation fee)
Q: If I have a problem with my admit card, who should I contact?
A student should report any problems with his or her admittance card to the conducting authorities.