It is expected that the State Bank of India will publish a notification for exam date SBI Clerk Exam 2022, scheduled for April 2022. The aim is to find junior associates (Customer Sales and Support). SBI Clerk will announce specifics of the job as well as exam dates and other details in the announcement.
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification
SBI Clerk 2022 exam announcement 2022 will be announced in April 2022. The official SBI website announcements for the SBI Clerk 2022 notice will be published. Applications to take the SBI Clerk exam 2022 will be made available within the day of the SBI announcement of the exam 2022.
|Name of the exam||State Bank of India Clerk Exam|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Type||Bank Clerk|
|Post||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The SBI Clerk test is held every year through an online format that is computer-based on a national scale. Candidates who have passed an SBI Clerk preliminary exam will be able to take an SBI Clerk mains exam in 2022. They will then be able to take the language test in their country of origin. To learn more about the official site to apply for SBI Clerk notification 2022 go to the entire page.
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2022
SBI clerk recruitments are conducted annually in The State Bank of India. The SBI Clerk Exam recruits candidates for various jobs, such as Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales).
When announcements from the State Bank of India releases the official announcement for recruitment the date of the test of the SBI Clerk 2022 will be announced. In the past, the preliminary exam to be conducted for SBI Clerk, scheduled for June 2021, is scheduled from the 10th to 13th July 2021. The main exam for the SBI Clerk was held on the 1st of October, 2021.
However, it appears that the SBI Clerk prelims 2021 test was postponed at the following places: Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik. The test date for the initial test of SBI Clerk 2021 which was only for these centres was later declared by SBI authorities. The test was successfully completed.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should review the eligibility requirements prior to applying to the exam. The nationality, education qualification and age limit are all part of SBI Exam Eligibility Criteria for Clerks. The requirements to be qualified for SBI Clerk recruitment 2022 are outlined here.
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree in any field at an accredited university.
- Students in their final semester or year of studies are eligible to apply as long as they are able to provide proof of their degree’s completion prior to the 31st day of August 2022.
- The applicant must possess the ability to write and speakthe state or union territory’s official languages.
The minimum age for a candidate must be at least 20 years old as well as their highest age must be at least 28 years old. According to the regulations for the Government of India, reserved category candidates are granted an age relaxation.
The cost of applying for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 differ according to the category of the applicant. The cost is Rs.750. The application fee is exempt when students fall within one of the groups reserved for students.
The number of vacancies in the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 has yet to be disclosed. Openings are expected to be announced within a few days of the formal announcement. Contrary to that of the SBI Clerk 2022 notice, the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 will likely include more than 8000 open positions.
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2022?
To submit your application for the SBI online exam in 2022 successfully Follow the steps below. The application to become Clerks can be filled out using the following method.
- You can also make use of the URL provided above.
- You can also visit the careers page on SBI’s official website.
- Select “New Registration” in the dropdown menu.
- You must complete all of the information requested.
- After checking the details the user has entered, hit on the submit button.
- Then your registration number will be generated and then given to the registered number on your cellphone along with your email.
- Make sure you include your signature, photo address, address, examination centers, academic background, work experience and so on.
- Make sure you review the information you’ve entered with care Be sure the photos you’ve uploaded aren’t blurry.
- Make payment for the application fees by clicking the submit button.
- Keep the application form for later references after you’ve submitted the form.
SBI Clerk 2022 Selection Process
To fill this year’s SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 the State Bank of India (SBI) has set up a three-step selection process that includes a preliminary exam, the mains exam and a local language test. The procedure to select candidates for each of the three stages is explained below.
Preliminary exam: The preliminary exam is the initial stage in an SBI Clerk examination. It is a computer-based 100-point online test, which is comprised of three parts. The test has a one-hour time limit.
Mains exam: This is the second-stage test in preparation for the SBI clerk examination. Candidates who successfully pass the initial test can take the main exam. The test is comprised of four sections that total 200 points.
The test for language proficiency is the highest level in the SBI Clerk examination which is used to determine whether candidates are proficient in their home language. Candidates are ultimately selected for the post of SBI Clerk following their success in the exam.