rbi.org.in recruitment 2022 apply online – The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for an RBI Assistant 2022. This year, the Reserve Bank of India has released vacancy for 950 RBI Assistant posts. Interested people may apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment from February 17 to 8th March, 2022.
RBI Assistant recruitment Overview 2022
Some important points regarding the Reserve Bank of India Assistant post are tabulated below, check them out.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Number of Posts||950|
|Online Application Start Date||17th February 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||To Be Announced Soon|
|Prelims Exam||08th March|
|Prelims Result||To Be Announced Soon|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Announced Soon|
|Mains Exam||To Be Announced Soon|
|Mains Result||To Be Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced a job opening for RBI Assistant on February 14, 2022. The Reserve Bank of India has advertised 950 job positions, according to reports. Interested applicants may apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 job on the RBI’s official website, rbi.org.in, from February 17, 2022, until March 8, 2022. The PDF version of the RBI Assistant Notice for 2022 is yet to be posted on the official website. A formal announcement will be made soon on the bank’s website.
- IRMS Recruitment 2022
- Post Office Recruitment 2022
- NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022
- TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2
- OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistants
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants)
- On a computer proficiency side MS-word is required.
- Ex-military personnel (excluding dependents) must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or passed the Armed Forces’ matriculation test or equivalent, and have served in the armed forces for at least 15 years.
- Applicants for a position in a specific recruiting office should be fluent in the language of the state/states that fall under the recruiting office’s jurisdiction (i.e., be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the language).
|RBI Notification Issued||14 Feb 2022|
|Online Application Started Date||17 Feb 2022|
|Online Application End Date||08 March 2022|
Fees for applications
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 50/-|
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, which will fill 950 Assistant jobs. The vacancy distribution by category and state will be updated once the entire RBI Assistant 2022 Notification is released on the official website. In the most recent RBI Assistant Notification, 950 Assistant positions were advertised in various RBI offices around the country.
rbi.org.in recruitment 2022 apply online?
- Click on the link to reach official portal ibpsonline.ibps.in
- To register an application, go to the “Click here for New Registration” link and fill in your name, contact information, and email address.
- Double-check your facts, and You can save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your knowledge’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- In the next step you have upload your scanned photograph and signature, for which you have to follow given instruction.
- Likewise Complete the Application Form’s remaining fields.
- Examine and validate the entire application form before pressing FINAL SUBMIT on the Preview Tab.
- Make any necessary changes to the data before clicking ‘FINAL.’ Only click ‘SUBMIT’ after double-checking that the picture, signature, and any information you’ve entered is correct.
- Select the ‘Payment’ tab and complete the transaction by filling your credentials.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button & you will get acknowledgment receipt for reference.
Selection Process for Assistants at the RBI in 2022
RBI Assistant Exam 2022 is divided in 3 stages:-
Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
language proficiency test (LPT)
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – Candidates who have been provisionally selected from the main online examination will be required to take a language competence test (LPT). The language competence test will be conducted in the state’s official / local language, as listed below. Candidates who are unable to communicate in the official or local language will be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Reserve Bank of India Details:-
The RBI is a national bank of India whose headquartered is in Mumbai, it provides a variety of services to the financial sector. The overnight interbank lending rate is set by the bank. India’s interest rate–related financial instrument benchmark is the Mumbai Interbank Offer Rate (MIBOR).
The RBI’s main task is to oversee India’s financial sector, which includes commercial banks, financial institutions, and non-banking financing firms. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made initiatives to restructure bank inspections, implement off-site monitoring of banks and financial institutions, and expand the role of auditors.