Propequity Working Area
PE Analytics IPO GMP – Propequity is a web-based platform that allows investors to invest in real estate projects worldwide. It offers a streamlined process for investing in real estate and provides access to a wide range of properties from around the globe. Propequity is an excellent option for diversifying their portfolio and getting involved in the real estate market.
Everything about: PE Analytics IPO GMP
The PE Analytics IPO will open on March 22, 2022, and will close just after three days, on March 25. The company is set to raise INR 31.6 crore through a mix of new issues shares and offers for sale in the upcoming IPO launch. The company is priced at INR111 – 114 per share, which means this company has many factors going for it.
|IPO Open Date:||22 March 2022|
|IPO Closing Date:||25 March 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹31.60 Crores Approx.|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||₹111 – ₹114 Per Equity Share|
|Offer For Sale||13,20,000 shares (INR14.65 – 15.05 crore)|
Investors can purchase a minimum of 1200 shares with ₹136,800.
|IPO Lot Size:||1200 Shares for One lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹136,800 for one lot|
Also Check:- Krishna Defence IPO GMP
According to IPO Central, the company has withstand difficult times, holding strong financial performance recently showing growth and stability. The company has seen strong revenue growth over the last three years, and it is still on track for higher revenues this year as well.
The fall in profits has been more than expected, but it is on track with the COVID-19 pandemic. The movement has been more inconsistent than expected, with some periods seeing little change or even decline. The company lost money due to the loss on their trading futures in the equity market.
- Visit the official website of Zerodha and sign up for a trading account with Zerodha.
- Once you have signed up and logged in, go to the ‘IPO’ section on the dashboard.
- Click on ‘PE Analytics IPO’
- Enter the number of shares you want to apply for and click on ‘Apply.’
- You will be taken to the payment gateway to make the payment for your IPO application.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation email from Zerodha.
- Your shares will be allotted to you based on the lottery system, and you will receive an email informing you of the same. You can also check the allotment status on the Zerodha website.
The PE Analytics IPO will be a huge hit with investors, given the company’s strong track record and its commitment to customer satisfaction.
To apply for the Propequity IPO, you will need to first sign up for a Paytm Money account. Once you have registered, you can visit the “IPOs” section on the website and click on the “Apply Now” button next to the Propequity IPO listing. You will then be able to fill in your personal and bank details and submit your application.
What is today’s PE Analytics IPO GMP?
Unfortunately, today’s PE Analytics IPO GMP is Not Available per stock.