The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is officially accepting applications for the class of 2022.
|Organization||NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Number of Posts||43 Posts|
|End date of application||15/03/2022|
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022
In a special campaign against backlogs of vacancies coming from Indian citizens, SC, ST, OBC, and persons with disabilities (PWD) of these categories are accepting online applications for Assistant Professor (Pay Level 10, 11, 12) (Pay Level 10, 11, – on contract) in the departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering@, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, and Metal Engineering.
- Associate Professor (Pay Levels 10, 11, and 12) is the name of the position (Pay Level 10, 11 and 11 on contract)
- Number of Posts: 43
- Ph.D. is a must-have qualification.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Minimum Requirements:
- A year of post-doctoral experience that includes teaching and research in a reputable institution or industry ii. three years after receiving a Ph.D., or six years of teaching and research experience at a reputable academic institute or R&D. Laboratories or other comparable businesses.
- Calendar year of probation as an Assistant Professor level 12 at AGP 8000/+ (extendable in accordance with the existing rules).
👉NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Advertisement
New appointments are not advised for faculty members above the age of 60, unless they have a highly successful research career and continuing or authorised externally supported research projects.
There is a non-refundable application fee. (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred)/(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred)/(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred)/(Rupees One Thousand Only in the case of OBC applicants (a thousand and five hundred) (Male and only). The application cost must be paid exclusively using SBI Collect. There are no other payment options available.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete the Institute’s online application forms (www.nitjsr.ac.in).
- The deadline for submitting online applications is March 15, 2022, at 17:30 p.m.
- The deadline for receiving a hard copy of the completely completed application form, as well as all other supporting documents attested by the applicant, is March 22nd, 2022, at 17:30 hrs.
- The Institute is not responsible for any delivery delays in any form.
- The Institute will continue to exist the names and contact information of applicants who were not shortlisted up to three months after the selection process ended.
- Candidates who wish to apply for multiple positions must complete separate online application forms for each position using the format stipulated by the authorities.
- Applications that do not include any supporting documents will be rejected. In this case, the correspondence will be ignored.
- Candidates should offer two references from notable individuals in their field or profession, as well as their full address, email address, and phone number, so that the Institute can contact them for recommendations.
- When it comes to selecting applications, the Institute can set higher standards than the minimums and focus on certain areas. The rules It is possible that they will not be uniform across departments or posts within the Institute, but they will apply to all candidates. The Institute’s decisions in all aspects of the recruiting process are final and binding on candidates.
- The closing date, i.e. the final date for submitting an online application form, is used to determine the eligibility of candidates in all ways, including qualifications, experience, age limits, and so on.
- Experience in a relevant position for more than six months in any organization is only considered in the context of total experience.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Documents are required:
- Photo identification that is current and valid
- A birth certificate with the date of birth;
- A certificate of category to be used for SC/ST, as well as a certificate of category in general the case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) received on or after April 1, 2021.
- Certificate of Disabilities for Persons with Disabilities (if appropriate)
- Academic record (Marks/Grade Card and Certificates dating back to SSLC/Matriculation and up to Ph.D.)
- Certificates of experience
- Current position’s salary certificate/pay slip (copy of the front page of slip)
- Workshops/Conferences/Short Term Programs that have been organized Certificate of Training/Summer/Winter Schools that have been attended
- Conferences/Workshops attended and papers given xii. Sponsored and Consulting Projects information
- Professional Body Fellowship/Membership
- Awards and Recognition
- Other Relevant Certificates
- SBI Bank Collect Payment Receipt (if appropriate)
The Registrar’s Director Jamshedpur Registrar, Adityapur, Jamshedpur 831014, India
NIT Selection process 2022
NIT will select candidates based on a written exam or an interview. 2022 Assistant Professor Vacancies in Jamshedpur Application Procedures for Assistant Professor Positions
1. The deadline for online applications is February 16, 2022.
2. The deadline for submitting an online application is March 15, 2022 at 17:30 p.m.
3. Application form or other documentation printing deadline: 22.03.2022 until 17:30 Hrs
4. Please visit the Institute’s website at www.nitjsr.ac.in for further information on Pay Qualifications, Qualifications, Essential Criteria, and Credit Points, among other things.
5. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications online at www.nitjsr.ac.in using the specified application form.
6. Applicants should print and complete the application form available on the Institute’s website.
7. The completed application form, as well as self-attested documentation documentation, such as self-attested copies of enclosures, certificates, and testimonials, and so on. are to be delivered by registered or speed mail by 22.03.2022 to the Registrar NIT Jamshedpur, Adityapur, Jamshedpur831014, India. In the absence of this, their application will be rejected.