Lincoln Financial Group has an online portal that lets customers access their services, ask for support, and perform other tasks. If you require help with logging in to it, this guide on “How to login to My Lincoln Portal?” will help you a lot.
Here, we’ll start with a brief and simple explanation of what the MyLincoln Portal is, its features, and what it does, and then we’ll guide you with the step-wise procedure to accessing your account.
By the end of this post, you’ll be able to log in to your Lincoln Financial Group account, and then you can take logical steps toward managing your finances in a better manner. There’s a lot you can do via the portal.
What is the MyLincoln Portal by Lincoln Financial Group?
The MyLincoln Portal by Lincoln Financial Group is an online platform that helps customers access their services, connect with the customer support team, claim their tickets, and store their documents digitally. It offers an extensive range of financial services to users.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln Nationa Corporation and insurance company affiliates. It is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, and trades on the NYSE under the symbol LNC.
It was founded in 1868 by Benjamin F. Linnehan as The Lincoln Mutual Benefit Association to provide life insurance protection for rural North American farmers. Over the course of years, it has evolved into a more diversified firm offering all sorts of financial services.
Previously, Lincoln Financial Group customers had to visit their local offices to know or use their services, get support, and access other financial tools. However, as the world has gone digital, customers can now do everything online via the MyLincoln Portal.
They are given a separate account protected with a password and that’s why they’ll have to log in to the MyLincoln Portal. After logging in, they’ll be able to access a range of financial services like decision support tools, customer support, claims information, and more.
Key Features and Benefits of Logging in to MyLincoln Portal
Here is a list of features and benefits you can access when you log in to the MyLincoln Portal as their registered user:
- Information about insurance products.
- Coverage limits of each policy.
- Decision support tools for future planning.
- Benefits coverage calculator.
- Real-time access to customer service executives.
- Ability to change insurance limits or add new coverage.
- You can claim any valid damage.
- Update your personal details.
- Get new insurance quotes.
- Track the status of their application and claims.
These are only some of the features and benefits of this online portal. You can find many other services and tools as well.
How to Login to the MyLincoln Portal?
Logging in to the MyLincoln Portal is simple but can be confusing if it’s your first time. However, things get simple when you know the prerequisites and requirements. We’d also recommend using a PC for the process as the portal sometimes troubles users on smartphones.
Prerequisites and Requirements:
Here are the prerequisites and requirements for the procedure to log in to the MyLincoln Portal:
- The latest version of a browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc installed on a PC/Mobile.
- My Lincoln Portal login address.
- My Lincoln Portal username and password.
- A stable and fast internet connection.
Steps to Follow:
Once you are ready, follow these steps to log in to the MyLincoln Portal:
- Turn on your PC/Mobile and launch the web browser.
- Now visit the My Lincoln Portal at this URL: www.mylincolnportal.com
- You will now see the MyLincoln portal login page.
- Next, enter your MyLincoln Portal username and password in the given columns.
- Finally, click on the “LOG IN” button.
Note: If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication for your MyLincoln account, you’ll have to enter a verification code received on your email or phone number.
That’s it. After this process, you’ll be able to access the services and claim the benefits of the MyLincoln portal.
How to Reset MyLincoln Portal Login Password?
If you’ve forgotten the password of your MyLincoln Portal account, then don’t worry. It’s normal for humans to do that and you can simply reset the password. Follow these steps to reset the MyLincoln Portal login password:
- Launch a browser and visit the MyLincoln Portal at www.mylincolnportal.com
- Now click on the “Forgot username or password” option present below the Log In button.
- It will lead you to the MyLincoln Portal Username/ Password Reset page.
- Expand the password reset column and enter your MyLincoln Portal username.
- Next, complete the captcha and click on “Submit.”
- After this, you’ll receive an email from the organization to reset your password.
- Go to the mailbox, open the email, and click on the link to reset the password.
- Create a new password for your MyLincoln Portal account.
- Now go back to the MyLincoln Portal login page.
- Finally, enter your username and new password to log in.
That’s it. The process is really straightforward, and there’s nothing complex about it.
That’s how you can log in to the MyLincoln Portal easily. If you don’t have an account, you can also register for one from the same login page. However, you’ll have to stay ready with your legal documents and personal details for that.
We’ve also explained resetting the login password for the portal in case you’ve forgotten it. If you need more help with the MyLincoln Portal, you can connect with a customer service representative over a call at 1-800-431-2958.
You can also ask your simple queries in the comments section. We’ll be glad to help you out.