Konami Pes 2022
Konami has revealed the content additions to eFootball 2022. It is a free-to play game, but some key features and modes will require payment.
The game was formerly known under the name Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) and Konami decided that it would be free to play.
The game was launched in a disaster and has since been rebuilt with the most recent updates that fix some of its biggest issues.
One of the complaints about the game was that it felt a bit more like a demo than an actual game.
It seems that players will pay more for the full experience if they want it. Next year, the popular Master League mode will be released at a steep price.
Players will be able to access a variety of new teams in the coming year. However, this content will also come in the form paid content.
Also Check:- BGMI 1.9 Update Download
Free & Paid items list of Konami Pes:
We are grateful that you have played eFootball (2022). We received lots of feedback from users about eFootball(tm), and we are happy to share some of the planned updates.
- Lobby Match, where users can create rooms online to play matches between Dream Team teams, is expected to be available in summer 2022.
- Lobby Match, where users can create rooms online and play matches with Dream Team teams, is expected to be available in the summer 2022.
- Winter 2022 will include some editing functions
- Winter 2022 will see cross-platform support for consoles and computers.
Konami Pes Paid items:-
- By 2022, the number of clubs and leagues that can be used will increase and be distributed as paid content.
- Master League will be offered as an additional paid content in 2023
Your feedback will be taken into consideration and the game will be updated as necessary. We appreciate your support.