You’ve finally done it. You’ve managed to convince your friends and family to switch over from their current streaming service to Disney Plus. But now you’re stuck trying to figure out how to login to Disney Plus on TV with a phone. Do not fear! The process is actually quite simple and we’re here to walk you through it.
Here’s what you need in order to login to Disney Plus on TV with a phone:
- A compatible device such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android phone
- The latest version of the Disney Plus app downloaded onto your device
- A strong and stable internet connection
- A subscription to Disney Plus
Once you have all of that, you’re ready to start streaming all of your favorite Disney content! Here’s how to login:
1) Open the Disney Plus app on your device and select “Sign In” from the bottom of the home screen. If you’re not already signed in, enter your email address and password associated with your Disney Plus account.
2) Once you’re signed in, select the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. A menu will appear with your different profile options. Select “Disney+ Profile” followed by “Manage Profiles”
3) From here, select the profile you want to use on your TV and then select “Activate Profile” A code will appear on your screen. This code needs to be entered into your web browser in order to activate the profile on your TV. The code is only valid for 10 minutes so make sure you have a web browser open and ready before proceeding.
4) Enter the code into your web browser and select “Continue.” This will take you to a page where you can name your device. Once you’ve given your device a name, select “Done” in the top right corner of the screen. And that’s it! You should now be able to login to Disney Plus on TV with a phone and start streaming all of your favorite movies and shows.
If you have any trouble following these steps or if you have any other questions about using Disney Plus, feel free to contact us at any time for assistance.
Conclusion: Logging in to Disney Plus on TV with a phone is simple and only takes a few minutes! All you need is a compatible device, the latest version of the app, and a subscription. Follow these steps and you’ll be up and running in no time!