We know it’s Elon Musk response to META but still, we would love to see it and I am sure you would as well.
Elon Musk Is Anxious About Twitters Rival META
META will launch a “Twitter Rival” called THREADS (this is true!) Three months after Elon bought Twitter, META, the same business that imitated Snapchat, TikTok, StumbleUpon, Foursquare, BeReal, and Clubhouse, started developing “Project 92.” There have been rumors that the app’s official name is “Threads.”
Project 92, according to META’s chief product officer Chris Cox, is “our response to Twitter” and will let Instagram users immediately transfer their followers and user data to the new app.
In an apparent jab at @elonmusk’s Twitter, Cox stated that Meta has “been hearing from creators and public figures who are interested in having a platform that is sanely run.” This is ironic in light of the WSJ’s study into the growth of child pornography rings on Facebook and Instagram a few weeks ago.
Not to mention, the Hunter Biden laptop and the Lab leak idea were both blocked on the same site, Meta. Will “Threads” actually compete with Twitter?
In conclusion, META, the company that previously imitated various popular apps such as Snapchat, TikTok, and Clubhouse, is now planning to launch a Twitter rival called THREADS. This information has been confirmed as true. Three months after Elon Musk acquired Twitter, META began developing “Project 92,” which is intended to be their response to Twitter. The app is rumored to be called “Threads.” META’s chief product officer, Chris Cox, mentioned that Instagram users will have the ability to transfer their followers and user data to the new app.
Cox also made a statement suggesting that Meta aims to create a platform that is better managed than Twitter, alluding to concerns about Twitter’s moderation practices. However, it’s worth noting the recent scrutiny faced by Meta’s platforms, Facebook and Instagram, regarding issues like the growth of child pornography rings.
Additionally, Meta has faced criticism for blocking the spread of certain information, such as the Hunter Biden laptop and the lab leak theory. Given these factors, it remains to be seen whether Threads will be able to effectively compete with Twitter.
What Did Elon Musk Have To Say?
“I’m up for a cage match if he is lol”Elon Musk*
Here is the tweet.
Elon was commenting on @MarioNawfal’s post. The post was talking about META releasing THREADS. Sometimes reinventing the wheel isn’t a good idea.
Related Elon Musk Queries.
Elon Musk Family: Elon Musk has a family consisting of several members. Here is some information about his immediate family..
- Elon Musk Children: Elon Musk has several children. He has five sons from his first marriage to Canadian author Justine Musk. Their names are Damian, Griffin, Xavier, Saxon, and Kai Musk. He also has a son named Nevada Alexander Musk, born in 2002, from a previous relationship with a Canadian author named Justine Wilson.
- Elon Musk Kids: He has several kids with his previous relationship, Justine Musk, & Claire Boucher.
- Sons with Justine Musk:
- Damian Musk: Born in 2000.
- Griffin Musk: Born in 2004.
- Xavier Musk: Born in 2004.
- Saxon Musk: Born in 2006.
- Kai Musk: Born in 2006.
- Son from a previous relationship:
- Nevada Alexander Musk: Born in 2002.
- Son with Claire Boucher (Grimes):
- X Æ A-Xii Musk: Born in May 2020.
*It’s important to note that family dynamics can change over time, and this information is accurate as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. Please verify the latest updates from reliable sources for the most current information on Elon Musk’s children.*
- Elon Musk Spouse: No current spouse. As of this article, we believe he is broken up with Grimes.
- Elon Musk Wife: Elon has married 3 times and is not currently married to our knowledge.
- Elon Musk Dad: Errol Musk (Father): Errol Musk is a South African electromechanical engineer and pilot. He has worked in various industries, including engineering and consulting. Errol Musk has been involved in entrepreneurial ventures throughout his career.
- Elon Musk Mom: Maye Musk (Mother): Maye Musk is a Canadian-born model and dietitian. She has worked in the fashion industry for several years and has been featured in various magazines and campaigns. Maye Musk is also known for her work as a public speaker and advocate for healthy eating.
- Elon Musk Relationship: Elon Musk was dating the musician Claire Boucher, who is known by her stage name Grimes. The couple has been together since 2018 and they have a son together named X Æ A-Xii Musk, born in May 2020.
Elon Musk Person & Personality: Elon Musk is known for his bold and ambitious vision for the future. He aims to revolutionize industries such as transportation, energy, and space exploration. His ambitious goals include the colonization of Mars, the development of sustainable energy solutions, and the advancement of artificial intelligence. Read More to see his traits.
- Elon Musk Height: Elon Musk’s height is reported to be around 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall. However, it’s worth noting that exact measurements can vary from source to source, and there is a possibility of a slight discrepancy.
- Elon Musk Age: Elon Musk’s age is 50 years old.
- Elon Musk IQ: Elon Musk’s IQ score has not been publicly disclosed. IQ (Intelligence Quotient) is a measure of cognitive intelligence, but it is important to note that it is just one aspect of intelligence and does not capture the full range of human abilities, skills, and accomplishments. Elon Musk is widely recognized for his exceptional intellect, creativity, and problem-solving abilities, which have been demonstrated through his numerous successful ventures and groundbreaking innovations.
Elon Musk Education:
- Elon Musk’s educational background is as follows:
- Pretoria Boys High School: Musk attended Pretoria Boys High School in Pretoria, South Africa, where he completed his secondary education.
- University of Pretoria: After finishing high school, Musk briefly attended the University of Pretoria in South Africa. He studied physics and economics at the university for about two years before transferring to another institution.
- Queen’s University and the University of Pennsylvania: Elon Musk transferred to Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. However, he later transferred again to the University of Pennsylvania in the United States. At the University of Pennsylvania, Musk earned dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Physics and Economics from the College of Arts and Sciences and the Wharton School of Business, respectively.
- Stanford University (non-degree): Musk was accepted into a Ph.D. program in applied physics at Stanford University in California. However, he left the program after just two days to pursue entrepreneurial opportunities in the emerging internet industry.
- While Elon Musk did not complete his Ph.D., his educational background in physics and economics has influenced his work and entrepreneurial pursuits, particularly in the fields of technology, transportation, and renewable energy.
Elon Musk House: Does Elon Musk Own A Home?
Yes, Elon Musk owns multiple homes. Some of the notable properties owned by Elon Musk include:
- Bel Air Mansion: Musk purchased a mansion in the upscale Bel Air neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, in 2012. The property is known for its modern design and features, including a large outdoor pool.
- Brentwood Mansion: Elon Musk also owns a mansion in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. This property is adjacent to the Bel Air mansion and serves as a second residence for Musk.
- Bay Area Homes: Musk owns several properties in the Bay Area of California, including a mansion in Hillsborough and a home in Los Altos.
- Texas Properties: With his focus on companies like SpaceX and Tesla, Elon Musk has recently relocated to Texas. He has purchased a few properties in the area, including a large property in Boca Chica near SpaceX’s launch site and a mansion in the Austin area.
Please note that real estate holdings can change over time, and it’s advisable to refer to reliable sources for the most up-to-date information on Elon Musk’s properties.