ECGC Recruitment PO – The export credit guarantee corporation of India (ECGC) has released ECGC PO Notification 2022 for the posts of probationary officers. The ECGC invites applications from Indian nationals to recruit 75 probationary officers from across the country. Those who want to apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 can go to the official website of ECGC and apply online for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022. The last date of application is 20 April 2022.
Read the article to know about the ECGC PO syllabus, ECGC PO salary, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, and other important details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2022.
ECGC PO NOTIFICATION 2022: Overview
|Organization||The export credit guarantee corporation of India (ECGC)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Posts||75|
|Application start date||21 March 2022|
|Application closing date||20 April 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
Below, we have tabulated ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 vacancies details and go through the table to know complete details about ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 vacancies.
|Category||Number of vacancies||Backlog vacancy|
ECGC PO Notification 2022: Important dates
Students who want to apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022, must be aware of ECGC PO Notification 2022 important dates. Go through the table below to know all the important dates about ECGC PO Recruitment 2022.
|Notification out||21 March 2022|
|Online Application start||21 March 2022|
|Last date of the online application||20 April 2022|
|Pre Examination training call letter release date||25 April 2022|
|Pre-call letter release date||The first week of May 2022|
|Pre-exam date||29 May 2022|
|Result of online exam||15 – 19 June 2022|
|Interview date||July/August 2022|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking forward to ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for the job must know the ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 and educational qualifications. Below we have given detailed information about educational qualifications for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022.
- Applicants must be graduates (any stream) from a recognized college/university.
- Valid marks and percentage must be mentioned in the degree from a recognized college/university
- Result must have been declared on or before 20 April 2022.
An applicant must be at least 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation is given to the reserved categories. we have given the details in the table below.
|Category||Age relaxation in ( years)|
|Persons with benchmark disabilities||10 years|
|Persons affected in 1984 riots||5 years|
ECGC PO Notification 2022:Selection process
Candidates who are preparing for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 must be familiar with the selection process mentioned in the ECGC PO Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Pre-exam (multiple choice question type)
- Descriptive exam
ECGC Recruitment PO 2022 – Important documents
- Print out of valid admit card
- Computer generated copy of the filled online form
- Birth proof
- Valid identity card (as per mentioned in point J in the advertisement)
- Degree/mark sheet from a recognized college/university
- Caste certificate (for OBC/ST/SC)
- For EWS/PWBD respective certificates recognized by the Indian government.
In case an applicant fails to produce the above-mentioned documents, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
How to apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website
- Click the CAREER tab from the tabs given above
- Now click on the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 link to apply.
- select “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Complete the basic details and generate ID and PASSWORD
- Scan the mentioned document and upload
- Pay the exam fees online and take the printout of the payment receipt for future use.
ECGC PO Notification: exam pattern
Paper I objective type
|Sections/subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Time limit|
|English language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Paper-II Descriptive type
|Type of activity||Number of questions||Marks||Time limit|
|Essay writing||Anyone of the given options||20||40 minutes for both the questions|
|Precise writing||Anyone of the given options||20|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022: Application fees
ECGC PO Notification Recruitment 2022: Exam centers
The ECGC PO Exam 2022 is to be held at 22 different exam centers. We have mentioned them below.
FAQs related to ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
- Does ECGC recruit every year?
Ans. Yes, ECGC PO Recruitment happens every year.
- Is ECGC PO a government job?
Ans. Yes, it is a government job.
- Can final year students appear in ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
Ans. No, final year students are not eligible for the ECGC exam 2022.
- What is the ECGC exam?
Ans. ECGC is an MCQs type exam held to recruit for P.O.
- What is the last date for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. The last date of ECGC PO Notification 2022 is 20 April, 2022